четверг, 5 марта 2020 г.

LATITUDE E6400 USB SMART CARD READER DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Find More Posts by whs. The reader is recognized and shows in Except micro sd card adapters which go in just fine and get read in 0. Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies. All times are GMT N , Mar 17,
Uploader: Akishura
Date Added: 12 March 2005
File Size: 69.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69076
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Find More Posts by Frikster. Did anyone find a solution for this so far?

Find More Posts by Diosoth. Find More Posts by Mellon Head.

I tried installing the Vista drivers for mine but it doesn't help at all. Sunday, August 9, 6: You can contact me on: EXE seems to have solved the issue. Rsader last updates BIOS and security were most welcome because I can use my fingerprint reader for security purpose now.

E6400/E6500 Contactless Reader - Anyone with more info?

So, I used Driver Booster 4 to scan for driver updates. Office Office Exchange Server. Mike - What laptop do you have? Hi Sorry, but the way the industry works is that Microsoft develops Windows and Hardware manufacturers develop drivers for their products.

Why do none of the drivers want to install on Windows lxtitude

E/E Contactless Reader - Anyone with more info? | NotebookReview

Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility https: If you already know how to do it I will really appreciate your help. I have run my applicattion using the contact interface but I would like to use it whith the RFID contactless interface.

The USB port on the front of the reader works fine and in fact I can use a really cheap and nasty little plastic external card reader through this port and it works. The laptop is a Dell Latitude E Dell should have the drivers for it but i don't see them on the website I think there are several packages you need to install to get this to work.

My real question is, if I had accidentally uninstalled my Tuesday, October 27, 5: Card reader won't work. Thank You for using Windows 7. Any ideas would be appreciated?

If the drivers are found but are only available for previous versions of Windows, install the drivers using the Windows Compatibility Mode. It shows all of the slots as "removable disk" plus a letter.

Ask there about any known issues with this particular hardware device or if the device is no longer supported. Sign in to vote.

Tuesday, May 12, You could try to download and update Realtek USB card reader driver from: SD card reader does not work. Mark, I've installed the three ControlPoint programs you listed above, and still do not have a driver for the Smart Card in Windows 7.

Brought to reaer by the letter E.

Thanks in advance Aidan.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий