пятница, 6 марта 2020 г.

ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 WIN98 DRIVER

T61p Work in progress: I went into this fully aware that I may not be able to run features such as wireless or etcetera. Now to install the catalyst suite still remains the big issue, but hey, progress. That being said I do agree with you, the fact most information on this topic is from more than a decade ago really is quite an issue. Nevertheless this is a step forward. If anyone also has any tips on installing other drivers such as audio drivers I would also be thankful, I have not looked into this as much, so any advice would be nice. Last edited by OnionLand on Sat Mar 18,
Uploader: Arashiktilar
Date Added: 3 October 2009
File Size: 68.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34994
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Nevertheless this is a step forward. I fully know that using win98 will impose a fair amount of limits.

ATI Mobility Radeon/FireGL drivers (Win98/Me) for IBM Thinkpad Driver - TechSpot

As a sidenote installing video drivers on both these laptops works well on windowsand the video devices are detected on ubuntu, so there atii nothing wrong with the video cards. Again not being able to install the catalyst suite is a drawback, meaning that we either need to force this suite on mobiliyy the installation, or find an alternate program to manage the graphics card.

No registered users and 9 guests.

Can't get sound card, network or anything else working. I have a Windows 7 key on the bottom of my ThinkPad T I am faced with a perplexing situation that needs to be solved, and hence, I am seeking assistance to resolve Welcome to the Forum.

I find it quite absurd to be dissuaded from using a machine for a particular purpose just mobjlity it was not intended by the manufacturers. Goodbye Lorita, wherever you've gone Installing windows 98 video driver on t43 with ati video card T4x series specific matters only.

Although the specific resolution of my monitor is not supported sadly, meaning that it beats the crap out of generic and third party drivers. Mobiljty I still have not benchmarked the systems I was able to start the relatively recent game deus ex without any issues, achieving a fluid framerate on directx for the few seconds i tried it, meaning that the card is fully usable.

My current priority is to make video and sound work to a certain degree. The reverse also holds true. I am also fairly certain I can get some other features such as special keys by using second party utilities such as I already have with usb support.

ATi Radeon Catalyst Win98|ME

Who is online Users browsing this forum: If I then again remove the devices without restarting the screen turn black as would be expected without a video device. Using Windows 7 key on Windows 10 and still using Windows 7? The performance has not been benchmarked either, so the actual gain may be limited.

T61p Work in progress: This has enabled me to use true color options as well as to finally resize my screen.

It is still very possible that I am missing out on card specific optimizations however. And quite frankly, despite the nice ait of the t43, and though this is something you and many others in this forum may well disagree with me upon, if I my purpose was to have a machine with a later OS in mind I would have chosen a laptop with multiple cores and native sata support.

ATI Mobility Radeon/FireGL drivers (Win98/Me) for IBM Thinkpad

If anyone would like to join me in my attempts to implement this that would be great. Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh. Been there and done that.

A Blessed Christmas to one and all. It was also not intended to run on win7 or even further than that, but I don't see that dissuading people from doing so. From this state the drivers also do not detect my video card.

ATI Catalyst Radeon Display Driver 3.5 (Windows 98/ME)

Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules I do mobjlity have an old laptop, as well as a pII one, both passive matrix though sadly. If anyone also has any tips on installing other drivers such as audio drivers I would also be thankful, I have not looked into this as much, so any mobilit would be nice.

Which means that to some approach to circumvent this would need to be taken. That being said I do agree with you, the fact most information on this topic is from more than a decade ago really is quite an issue.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий