понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

LSI LOGIC PERC 4ESI DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I took two days of struggling and googling before I finally came across this. Friday, December 30, 4: I have been searching all over for this driver. All submitted content is subject to our Terms Of Use. The current URL for the driver is: Works with Windows Server on PE Took me about 10 minutes - once I discovered the drivers that Dell support gives you for R2 does not work, then googled the issue and came across this post.
Uploader: Takazahn
Date Added: 23 April 2006
File Size: 45.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88620
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Owner van driver jobs long distance

Tuesday, June 22, 6: Was able to install r2 on my PowerEdge with this. From there you should be able to boot into the OS Scuttle but is you have to use the LSI drivers.

Wednesday, February 25, 8: The driver's gone from the Dell website, but you can still get it from download. Friday, December 30, 4: Dave 3 years later and this tidbit of advise is still very much appreciated.

LSI Logic PERC 4/SC, PERC 4/DC, PERC 4e/DC, Perc 4e/Di, PERC 4e/Si, v.6.46.3.64, A01

Thursday, February 23, 1: Dave, your the man! I have one question, though Wednesday, January 11, Wednesday, October 30, 7: Wednesday, March 30, But strange thing happens after clicking the drive to install the system, "Setup was unable to create a new system portition or locating system portition.

Thank You for this post. Thursday, September 5, 3: Friday, June 10, 7: I did however load win r2 and format the drive first so I don't actually know if it finds the drives using win7 and this driver first.

Again, I have not tested this theory but, thats what I have been told. Dave I appreciate your response! The current URL for the driver is: Also wanted to thank the original poster, much appreciated this is helping my WDS capture image.

My hardware is showing in Device Manager and all "seems" fine.

Is the driver native to Server or, supposed to be? The go to the C: Monday, May 7, 3: If I could pay you money for this I would.

Sunday, November 21, 3: I spent hours trying different drivers on dell's site before finding this post. I'm having the same problem.

Working great on a dell ! Great company, but annoying at times. Friday, September 18, 7: I've been beating my head against the wall all day and received no direction from support.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий